What should I wear?
We can discuss this in detail prior to your photo shoot but here are some general guidelines:
• Wear something that makes you feel awesome. If you feel good, you're going to look good.
• Limit distracting patterns and large logos.
• For groups, choose coordinating colors but avoid being too "matchy-matchy". Lay out everyone's outfit together on the floor. This will help you see what works and what doesn't.
• Accessorize! Think jewelry, scarves, and hats.
• I can't stress this enough...iron your clothes! You don't want to look like you just rolled out of bed :)
Can I bring a change of clothes?
Yes, the high school senior packages include extra time for an outfit change.
How long until my images are ready?
Within 2 weeks of our session, we will meet to view a curated gallery of your images. We will choose your favorite images and determine the best options to display your wall art.
I'd like to book a session. What comes next?
Hooray! I can't wait to meet you. Please fill out the form in the contact section. I will contact you via email so we can work out all the details.
What is the best time of day to schedule a session?
I love golden hour! The light is soft, diffused, and creates a warm glow. This usually occurs a few hours before sunset.